We woke up this morning to ice all around in the trees, on the roof and on our cars. Much quieter with no traffic and we already have a fire in the fire place. Today is also the big day we have been waiting for, BCS National Championship. Spence randomly pulled out a t-shirt from his drawer and it was his Oregon shirt we bought several years ago when we were visiting there. Significance of this random act, we don't know but we assume it means we will kick there little duck quack feet or whatever ducks have!!!
For Cassie, Bee is inside and has had her morning treat. She is now asleep on her bed inside, sound asleep. We are dog sitting a friends dog--they went to the game so we are like the animal kingdom right now.
By the way, I am thinking about running another half marathon but this time with a friend in Sarasota. Any words of advice for me. She has been very convincing. I keep thinking 2 1/2 months to get ready!! Oh well, I can walk some of the way as well. I'm thinking go for it, beats sitting on the couch. Tennis and half marathons--gotta be a connection somewhere!!!
Have a safe day out there everyone!!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment