Well, this is my first blog and I really have nothing special to say tonight. I just want to have a blog and see what happens. My guess it will be interesting if I can come up with anything valuable to say. I am happily married to a great guy we all know and love as Spence. He puts up with me which is more than I ever expected anyone to be able to do!!!! I am a retired educator with most of my years spent being a high school counselor which, by the way, was never dull.
Hopefully, I will have something of interest to say at some point. Feel free to ask me questions. I am no longer a professional counselor but have a lot of experience that might be helpful in some situations. No promises though!!!
Well, I am going to go for tonight and see what happens! Thanks for reading!
Kim
No comments:
Post a Comment