Okay, what happened to the days when I could sleep until noon the next day or at least 10:00 without any problem? Seems now my body just loves the early morning hours. When I was working, you couldn't hardly drag me out of bed. Now that I am not working, I am up and ready to go at ridiculous times!!! Anyone else having or experiencing this issue? And yes, I do have sleeping pills--obviously something a little stronger may be required!!! If the gym were open now (and not on fire!!) Icould at least go work out. I have tons of energy right now!! Oh the irony!!!
What does everyone else do that can't sleep and you are awake this time of the morning? I do hear it is part of getting older! Don't you just love when people say that---even if it is true!! I am thankful for good health so far so a little insomnia isn't really such a bad thing. Our dog was sleeping inside but I annoyed her enough she chose to go outside in the cold rather than stay in with me wandering around the house!!
Well, if there are any other insomniacs out there, let me know what you do when you wake up or any solutions you have to this lovely issue. If I don't hear from you, guess what, you are hopefully sleeping and have no need to reply!! Good for you!!!
Good Morning!!!!
I was still awake!!! My problem is getting to sleep! Sewing is either my problem or my solution:) It keeps me from going to sleep or gives me something to do when I do wake up early. And, of course, crusing around blogs, Facebook, and internet shopping fill in some of the time.
ReplyDeleteUUMMM ... maybe we should start an interactive site ... "Can't sleep ... let's chat!" Then we would never get any sleep! Or it would put us to sleep since it would require "working!" LOL!!!
Hope you get in a good nap today:)